The political correctness of cash for clunkers altruism is no way to run a railroad… or a society. Individual liberty trumps increasing federal government and also local politics that are dominated by a democracy that is motivated by taking from someone else at the point of a ballot.
The Left nurses its hypocrisy like blowing hot breath across the brim of a hot mug of tea to make it drinkable; we have seen socialist economics. The Left swoons for chaos to keep eyes off the cause.
I do not know if it easy or hard to separate Rand’s metaphysics of the superiority of individual over the collective from her description of a socio-economic system based on the freedom to pursue self-interest. Some may not be wired to think in those terms… just as people raised in a Western democratic society will have difficulty understanding why a Palestinian parent would celebrate a child blowing up in a Jewish café.
Other Top Stories
- Al Gore, MADMANN-IN-CHIEF of the Outhouse
- Global Warming Facts from the Ministry of Truth
- Is it Okay to Get Politics Out of Science?
- The Academic Winter of Global Warming Alarmism
- Thinking Harder and Smarter about Global Warming
- Global Warming Clouds Our Future
- Climate Change Problem — The Pause Continues…
- Global Warming and What It's Really All About
- The Exquisite Pain of Modern Living
- Global Warming is the Fast Food of Science