If we want to do more than just speculate, we must consider the history of the physical world around us before we can know the significance of our part in it. Depending on our holistic views you may not be happy with an objective evaluation of the facts if you secretly want humanity to have a starring role in climate change.
Other Top Stories
- Al Gore and the Perpetual Motion Machine
- Zeitgeist and the Golden Calf of Global Warming
- Don't Panic Puny Humans. Capiche?
- Cold Logic of Global Warming
- Academia Thinks Us Monkeys Caused Global Warming
- Scientists Finally Learn Cause of Climate Change
- What's Worse than Fake – Perhaps Worse than We Even Know
- Global Warming and Natural Variation Denialism
- Global Warming Paused for 16, 19 or 26 Years—
- Closed Door of Official Climate Science