If we want to do more than just speculate, we must consider the history of the physical world around us before we can know the significance of our part in it. Depending on our holistic views you may not be happy with an objective evaluation of the facts if you secretly want humanity to have a starring role in climate change.
Other Top Stories
- I Found a Trout in my Milk, Thoreau...
- Nature and the Global Warming Holism of the Mind
- Cold Logic of Global Warming
- Fear of Global Warming a Phobia
- Hot World Syndrome
- Nature Overshadows Global Warming Science
- The Well-Analyzed Non-Problem of Global Warming
- Global Warming a Liberal Prejudice
- Scientists Name Baby 'Global Warming'
- The Instantiate Nature of Global Warming