Other Top Stories
- A.I. Chatbots Mindlessly Parroting Climate Doomsday Prophecies from Western Academia's Towers of Babel Will Butter No Parsnips!
- Liberal Goggles and the Left's Attack on Western Culture vs Climate Catastrophe Skepticism and Freudenfreude of Americanism
- Modernity... Making The World Green Again
- Epic Failure on the Altar of Leftist Climate Dysphoria
- Another Human-Caused Disaster: Public Funded Education is Corrupt
- Global Warming Alarmism Skeptics Were Right On...
- Global Warming Sounds... 'Woke'!
- Tulip Mania Faux Economics, Crypto Hot World Alarmism, Bizarre Anti-America Alternative Realities and Fake News
- Time to Do Something About the Toxic Environment- It's Anti-American
- Nature Laughs at Politicization of Weather and Science
Tag Archives: climate science
Global Warming is the Fast Food of Science
Medical science research lives by a far higher standard than climatology will ever be held. And yet, even in medicine, “most current published research findings are false.” (see—e.g., John P. A. Ioannidis, “Why Most Published Research Findings Are False,” in … Continue reading
Posted in The Cultural Hegemony of Climate Superstition Tagged al gore, ancient science, Barach Obama, climate, climate change, climate science, climatology, findings are false, first clue, global warming, government scientists, hockey stick, Ioannidis, IPCC, medical science, medical science research, Michael Mann, politics, rabbit hole, research, science, UN 1 Comment
Eat More Mustard! It’s Extra Hotter
The American Spirit is outvoted–it’s popular to fail, bring people down… and, fear is a symptom of that. The popularity of global warming alarmism is in part due to the modern religion of what Nigel Lawson called eco-fundamentalism that according … Continue reading
Posted in The Cultural Hegemony of Climate Superstition Tagged al gore, American Spirit, appeal to reason, Brazil, China, climate, climate change, climate science, CO2, coal fired power, coal fired power plants, coal fired power stations, coal reserves, eco-fundementalism, environment, Europe, fear, George Bush, global warming, green protectionism, hysteria, India, James Peden, Kulturkampf, mainstream media, modern religion, Nigel Lawson, nihilism, Old Farmers Alamanac, philosophy, politics, science, self-defeating ennui, sleight of hand, trade restrictions Leave a comment
AGW the Penny Dreadful of Climate Science
As science global warming alarmism is a big bust. But, as a cheap, sensational comic it is the PULP FICTION storybook of our times. Unfortunately, in this new age of lazy thinking our Cesta do stredu Zeme stops far short of … Continue reading
Posted in Global Warming is Nothing But a Hoax and a Scare Tactic, The Cultural Hegemony of Climate Superstition Tagged AGW, al gore, Blame Business, climate, climate science, current-events, existentialist, existentialist philosopher, global warming, global warming alarmists, government, hoax, Jean-Paul Sartre, journey to the center of the earth, Left, museum of hoaxes, penny awful, penny dreadful, philosopher, Piltdown Man, pulp fiction, science, western civilization, western scientists 1 Comment
Accurate Tea Leaf Reading in a Climate of Chaos
The Earth’s climate is not random. It’s chaotic. How shall we model it? Can we model it? So far, from our Earthly point of view, it has been impossible to determine the future effect of solar activity on the Earth’s … Continue reading