Other Top Stories
- A.I. Chatbots Mindlessly Parroting Climate Doomsday Prophecies from Western Academia's Towers of Babel Will Butter No Parsnips!
- Liberal Goggles and the Left's Attack on Western Culture vs Climate Catastrophe Skepticism and Freudenfreude of Americanism
- Modernity... Making The World Green Again
- Epic Failure on the Altar of Leftist Climate Dysphoria
- Another Human-Caused Disaster: Public Funded Education is Corrupt
- Global Warming Alarmism Skeptics Were Right On...
- Global Warming Sounds... 'Woke'!
- Tulip Mania Faux Economics, Crypto Hot World Alarmism, Bizarre Anti-America Alternative Realities and Fake News
- Time to Do Something About the Toxic Environment- It's Anti-American
- Nature Laughs at Politicization of Weather and Science
Tag Archives: courage to do nothing
There! That fixes that!
Danger, Government at Work. The more things change the more they stay the same. For example, a recently released draft of the U.S. Climate Assessment Report, available on the NCADC website, is still pretty much blaming America and the evils of capitalism for … Continue reading
Posted in The Cultural Hegemony of Climate Superstition Tagged academia, baby boomer, bureaucrats, cap or tax, capitalism, carbon dioxide, climate, Climate Assessment Report, climate consensus, CO2, computer games, computer predicting, courage to do nothing, Dr. John Christy, environment, envy, financial consensus, global warming hoax, government scientists, hot spot, Leftist, liberal federal, living standard, Lord Christopher Monckton, managers with gray hair, modelers, multi-trillion-dollar debacle, NCADC, poor, raise taxes, research grant money, rich, vulnerable people, weather calamities, world's poor, yuppie Leave a comment