Other Top Stories
- A.I. Chatbots Mindlessly Parroting Climate Doomsday Prophecies from Western Academia's Towers of Babel Will Butter No Parsnips!
- Liberal Goggles and the Left's Attack on Western Culture vs Climate Catastrophe Skepticism and Freudenfreude of Americanism
- Modernity... Making The World Green Again
- Epic Failure on the Altar of Leftist Climate Dysphoria
- Another Human-Caused Disaster: Public Funded Education is Corrupt
- Global Warming Alarmism Skeptics Were Right On...
- Global Warming Sounds... 'Woke'!
- Tulip Mania Faux Economics, Crypto Hot World Alarmism, Bizarre Anti-America Alternative Realities and Fake News
- Time to Do Something About the Toxic Environment- It's Anti-American
- Nature Laughs at Politicization of Weather and Science
Tag Archives: Enron
Barack vs. Mitt vs. Foo
Q&A: Democrat vs. Republican vs. Us Did the Clintons sell America down the river? The boss of Al Gore — the almost Global Warming Fearmonger-in-Chief — certainly has a lot to explain for the enviro-whackpot, Democrat party war on the poor and middle class. And, … Continue reading
Posted in The Cultural Hegemony of Climate Superstition Tagged 9/11, Adelphia, al gore, american capitalism, Arthur Anderson, bankruptcy, Barack Obama, Bill, boom, bust, cap-and-trade legislation, cash-for-clunker, climate, Clinton, corporate scandal, current-events, Democrat, dot.com, economy, Enron, fear tactics, Foo, George Bush, George Washington, Global Crossing., GM, Hillary, Mao Tse-Tung, Mitt Romney, Osama bin Laden, Peregrine Systems, politics, Q&A, Question and Answer, recession, Republican, rising ocean, Sarbanes–Oxley Act of 2002, science, stonkernomics, terrorist, Tyco International, union, Utopianism, Whitewater, WorldCom Leave a comment