Other Top Stories
- A.I. Chatbots Mindlessly Parroting Climate Doomsday Prophecies from Western Academia's Towers of Babel Will Butter No Parsnips!
- Liberal Goggles and the Left's Attack on Western Culture vs Climate Catastrophe Skepticism and Freudenfreude of Americanism
- Modernity... Making The World Green Again
- Epic Failure on the Altar of Leftist Climate Dysphoria
- Another Human-Caused Disaster: Public Funded Education is Corrupt
- Global Warming Alarmism Skeptics Were Right On...
- Global Warming Sounds... 'Woke'!
- Tulip Mania Faux Economics, Crypto Hot World Alarmism, Bizarre Anti-America Alternative Realities and Fake News
- Time to Do Something About the Toxic Environment- It's Anti-American
- Nature Laughs at Politicization of Weather and Science
Tag Archives: fear of individualism
The Shonky Political Science of Global Warming
Posted on 2012/11/27 by Wagathon
The socioeconomics of global warming has eclipsed the science of it. Consider, for example, the use of the analogy of a greenhouse to connote a problem for humanity. We all know that a cup of oil contains more energy than a … Continue reading →
Posted in The Cultural Hegemony of Climate Superstition | Tagged altitude, atmosphere, choice, climate, climate change, CO2, condensation, consensus, convection, environment, factors of production, fear of individualism, freedom, Gore, greenhouse analogy, humanity, IR radiation, liberty, mainstream media, Marxism, nature, objectified, philip stott, philosophy, political science, politician, schopenhauer, science, secular, shonky science, socialist society, socioeconomics, thermal energy, Walter Starck, western civilization, wind, wind turbulence | Leave a comment