Other Top Stories
- The Bankruptcy of Leftists Stonkernomics and Liberal Utopianism
- Blooming Blossoms, Global Warming and Academy Awards
- Global Warming Paused for 16, 19 or 26 Years—
- The Exquisite Pain of Modern Living
- Is Global Warming an Ethically Defensible Version of Fact?
- Climate Science Reformation in the New World
- Global Warming Battleskies
- Climatology and the Volkswagan Diesel Scandal
- Are Global Warming Fears Based on Racism?
- Socially Awesome Penguin
Tag Archives: first clue
Medical science research lives by a far higher standard than climatology will ever be held. And yet, even in medicine, “most current published research findings are false.” (see—e.g., John P. A. Ioannidis, “Why Most Published Research Findings Are False,” in … Continue reading