Other Top Stories
- A.I. Chatbots Mindlessly Parroting Climate Doomsday Prophecies from Western Academia's Towers of Babel Will Butter No Parsnips!
- Liberal Goggles and the Left's Attack on Western Culture vs Climate Catastrophe Skepticism and Freudenfreude of Americanism
- Modernity... Making The World Green Again
- Epic Failure on the Altar of Leftist Climate Dysphoria
- Another Human-Caused Disaster: Public Funded Education is Corrupt
- Global Warming Alarmism Skeptics Were Right On...
- Global Warming Sounds... 'Woke'!
- Tulip Mania Faux Economics, Crypto Hot World Alarmism, Bizarre Anti-America Alternative Realities and Fake News
- Time to Do Something About the Toxic Environment- It's Anti-American
- Nature Laughs at Politicization of Weather and Science
Tag Archives: incandescent gas
Scientists Finally Learn Cause of Climate Change
sun (son) n. 1. often Sun A star that’s 93 million miles away from Earth. 2. A star that is the center of a planetary system. 3. The radiant energy that is emitted by the sun—e.g., heat and visible light—i.e., … Continue reading
Posted in The Cultural Hegemony of Climate Superstition Tagged adust, cipher age, climate, coupled non-linear chaotic system, cut, energy, environment, fearsome nuclear bomb, filter, future climate states, gaming mentality, godawful quest, incandescent gas, IPCC 3rd Assessment, long-term prediction, manipulate, millions of degrees, mix, optimize, personal relevance, remix, schoolteachers using computers, science, sun, Western academia Leave a comment