Other Top Stories
- The Bankruptcy of Leftists Stonkernomics and Liberal Utopianism
- Blooming Blossoms, Global Warming and Academy Awards
- Global Warming Paused for 16, 19 or 26 Years—
- The Exquisite Pain of Modern Living
- Is Global Warming an Ethically Defensible Version of Fact?
- Climate Science Reformation in the New World
- Global Warming Battleskies
- Climatology and the Volkswagan Diesel Scandal
- Are Global Warming Fears Based on Racism?
- Socially Awesome Penguin
Tag Archives: Michael Mann
Notice how there is never an end, to what we can dream up, and want to say, about how we feel, about any complex matter? Researching thought processes is like describing what makes something funny. We have objectified nothing if … Continue reading
THE EMERGING CONSENSUS WAS THAT IT’S ALL HOOEY! Reports that say that something hasn’t happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are … Continue reading
Medical science research lives by a far higher standard than climatology will ever be held. And yet, even in medicine, “most current published research findings are false.” (see—e.g., John P. A. Ioannidis, “Why Most Published Research Findings Are False,” in … Continue reading