Other Top Stories
- Why are the Oceans Cooling?
- Global Warming Pigs can Fly!
- The Fantasy of Climatism
- Global Warming Clouds Our Future
- Tractable Science and Climate Change Morality
- 97% Sure Growing Socialism Causes Global Warming
- Humanity Guilty of Global Warming Until Proven Innocent
- Insuperable Problem of AGW Unexpectedly Solved
- That and a Nickel Will Get You Jack Squat!
- Academia's Never-Ending Climate Disaster Always Looms
Tag Archives: Michael Mann
Notice how there is never an end, to what we can dream up, and want to say, about how we feel, about any complex matter? Researching thought processes is like describing what makes something funny. We have objectified nothing if … Continue reading
THE EMERGING CONSENSUS WAS THAT IT’S ALL HOOEY! Reports that say that something hasn’t happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are … Continue reading
Medical science research lives by a far higher standard than climatology will ever be held. And yet, even in medicine, “most current published research findings are false.” (see—e.g., John P. A. Ioannidis, “Why Most Published Research Findings Are False,” in … Continue reading