Other Top Stories
- A.I. Chatbots Mindlessly Parroting Climate Doomsday Prophecies from Western Academia's Towers of Babel Will Butter No Parsnips!
- Liberal Goggles and the Left's Attack on Western Culture vs Climate Catastrophe Skepticism and Freudenfreude of Americanism
- Modernity... Making The World Green Again
- Epic Failure on the Altar of Leftist Climate Dysphoria
- Another Human-Caused Disaster: Public Funded Education is Corrupt
- Global Warming Alarmism Skeptics Were Right On...
- Global Warming Sounds... 'Woke'!
- Tulip Mania Faux Economics, Crypto Hot World Alarmism, Bizarre Anti-America Alternative Realities and Fake News
- Time to Do Something About the Toxic Environment- It's Anti-American
- Nature Laughs at Politicization of Weather and Science
Tag Archives: sin-tax
Does the Left Hate Our Way of Life?
Time to refocus the climate debate: the Left hates what America stands for. Global warming alarmism is not just Climate Hucksterism (e.g., the ‘Tobacco-Model’ of Taxation) → The Founders had your back. That’s all over now. We are afraid to … Continue reading
Posted in The Cultural Hegemony of Climate Superstition Tagged Barack, Barry, climate, climate debate, climate huckerism, climate porn, environment, founders had your back, government, hatred of George Bush, Left hates America, Left hates our way of life, moral issue, politics, President Obama, science, sin-tax, Student Obama, Tobacco-tax model 1 Comment