Other Top Stories
- A.I. Chatbots Mindlessly Parroting Climate Doomsday Prophecies from Western Academia's Towers of Babel Will Butter No Parsnips!
- Liberal Goggles and the Left's Attack on Western Culture vs Climate Catastrophe Skepticism and Freudenfreude of Americanism
- Modernity... Making The World Green Again
- Epic Failure on the Altar of Leftist Climate Dysphoria
- Another Human-Caused Disaster: Public Funded Education is Corrupt
- Global Warming Alarmism Skeptics Were Right On...
- Global Warming Sounds... 'Woke'!
- Tulip Mania Faux Economics, Crypto Hot World Alarmism, Bizarre Anti-America Alternative Realities and Fake News
- Time to Do Something About the Toxic Environment- It's Anti-American
- Nature Laughs at Politicization of Weather and Science
Tag Archives: Tuvalu
High Seas Lifts All Taxes
Do human greenhouse gas emissions educe rising sea levels? Or, is global warming just another hoax? “Claims of the IPCC and related persons with respect to sea level changes is deeply biased and not based on actual observation. A total revision … Continue reading
Posted in The Cultural Hegemony of Climate Superstition Tagged al gore, alpine glaciers, anti-Americanism, Arctic ice, Ban Ki-Moon, biased, Big Ice Age, climate, climate shocks, college graduates, corrupt, Dr. Vincent Gray, environment, extreme weather, free enterprise, government union, Great Barrier Reef, greenhouse gas emission, high school graduation rate, hoax, Hostess Brands, IPCC, LIttle Ice Age, natural castastrophes, New Zealand, Nils-Axel Mörner, Pacific island, rising seas, schoolteachers, science, sea level changes, taxes, tide-gauge, tropical storm Sandy, Tuvalu, UN, Walter Starck Leave a comment