Other Top Stories
- A.I. Chatbots Mindlessly Parroting Climate Doomsday Prophecies from Western Academia's Towers of Babel Will Butter No Parsnips!
- Liberal Goggles and the Left's Attack on Western Culture vs Climate Catastrophe Skepticism and Freudenfreude of Americanism
- Modernity... Making The World Green Again
- Epic Failure on the Altar of Leftist Climate Dysphoria
- Another Human-Caused Disaster: Public Funded Education is Corrupt
- Global Warming Alarmism Skeptics Were Right On...
- Global Warming Sounds... 'Woke'!
- Tulip Mania Faux Economics, Crypto Hot World Alarmism, Bizarre Anti-America Alternative Realities and Fake News
- Time to Do Something About the Toxic Environment- It's Anti-American
- Nature Laughs at Politicization of Weather and Science
Tag Archives: insignificant moment
Why Was Al Gore Given a Nobel?
I know why. The Nobel Peace Prize that Al Gore received is one of the Nobels bequeathed by industrialist and inventor Alfred Nobel; and, it is to be awarded to he or she who, “during the preceding year […] shall have done the most … Continue reading
Posted in The Cultural Hegemony of Climate Superstition Tagged AGW, al gore, alfred nobel, atheist, Ayn Rand, Barack Obama, Blame America, climate, climate change, collectivism, current-events, democrat party platform, economy, environment, George Bush, global warming, global warming alarmists, human-rights, ideal, individualism, insignificant moment, intergovernmental panel on climate change, liberal fascism, liberal utopianism, nature, Nobel Peace Prize, Old Europe, peace congresses, philosophy, politics, Ragendra Pachauri, religion, science 1 Comment